- > News
- > Background information
DGUV - Press office
Tel: +49 30 288763768
Dep. Press officer:
- Changes within the statutory accident insurance system
- The act for modernization of the accident insurance system (UVMG): the legislative instrument for reform of the statutory accident insurance system not only has a long name, but also substantial content. The most important changes at a glance.
- Is the BGs' monopoly really hanging in the balance?
- 20 August 2007: Is the BGs' monopoly compatible with EU law? A number of trade associations have set themselves the objective of overturning the monopoly in Germany held by the BGs, the German institutions for statutory accident insurance and prevention, in order to bring about privatization of the accident insurance system in the industrial sector.
- Working safely with renewable energies
- Germany is radically overhauling its energy policy. The national government's plans are for at least 35% of the country's energy to be generated from solar, wind and other sustainable energy sources by 2020. That poses a challenge for OSH. In a series of articles experts of the German Social Accident Insurance provide answers to the most important questions regarding occupational safety and health in connection with working with renewable energies.